WHAT DATA WE COLLECT?
WE MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
● Name and Telephone number.
● Contact information, including email address.
● Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
● Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
WHEN APPLYING WE ALSO REQUIRE:
● Medical history
● Address in Spain.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide Platinum Health Care with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
● Register online or purchase a plan for any of our products or voluntarily complete an application form or provide information in relation to requesting a health plan offer.
● Use or view our website via your browser’s
● Completing an application for insurance by personally visiting our offices.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Platinum health care collects your data so that we can:
● Provide you with a tailored health plan offer by email.
● Process your application and manage your health plan.
● Email you with information about health insurance products that may interest you.
● We do not share your information with other companies or partners.
When we process your application, we will send your data to and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Platinum healthcare securely stores your data until you either tell us your do not wish to proceed with a health plan from us or decide to sign up. At which point we then transfer you information to systems provided by SANITAS SOCIEDAD ANONIMA DE SEGUROS. If we do not hear from me the we will keep your information for up to 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data securely.
Platinum healthcare would like to send you information about services from SANITAS SOCIEDAD ANONIMA DE SEGURO that we think you might like. We will not be marketing products from other companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Platinum Healthcare would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
● The right to access – You have the right to request Platinum Healthcare for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
● The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
● The right to erase- You have the right to request that Platinum Healthcare erase your personal data, under certain conditions. Unless you have contracted a health plan.
● The right to restrict processing- You have the right to request that Platinum Healthcare restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
● The right to object to processing- You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
● The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Platinum Healthcare transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
● If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Sra D Bivol, Avenida de España 8, Rincon del Mar Nº2, sitio de Calahonda, Mijas Costa, Malaga 29649, España or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
● Keeping you signed in.
● Understanding how you use our website.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
● Functionality – Platinum Healthcare uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
● Advertising – Platinum Healthcare uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and IP Platinum Healthcare sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
Any question that could be raised in relation to the conditions contained in this legal notice will be subject to Spanish law, excluding any other state legislation unless applicable by legal imperative. All issues related to the services and content provided or related to the WEB, will be subject to the knowledge of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, Spain.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not share your information with third parties.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Platinum Healthcare and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Platinum Healthcare. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Platinum Healthcare takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.