SELF EMPLOYED INSURANCE PLANS
Platinum Health Care offers comprehensive self-employed insurance plans. The cover offered in the medical insurance plans for self-employed people is provided exclusively through the network. You have access to doctors, medical professionals and healthcare centres within our network. The maximum age of contracting is 75 years of age.
You will need to provide proof that you are a self-employed in Spain by providing recent autonomos payment receipts.
Self-employed insurance covers:
- Primary assistance.
- 24/7 access to health care.
- Medical specialists.
- Diagnostic tests.
- Therapeutic methods.
- Surgical interventions.
- Basic Dental coverage.
- Second medical opinion.
- Emergency care when traveling abroad.
- Traffic/Labour accident cover.
- Limited assistance if temporarily incapacitated.
- Accidental death cover.
- Emergency video consultation.
- Health programmes.
● Primary assistance.
● 24/7 access to health care.
● Medical specialists.
● Diagnostic tests.
● Therapeutic methods.
● Surgical interventions.
● Basic Dental coverage.
● Second medical opinion.
● Emergency care when traveling abroad.
● Traffic/Labour accident cover.
● Limited assistance if temporarily incapacitated.
● Accidental death cover.
● Emergency video consultation.
● Health programmes.
24-hour emergency service via video consultation
Total Protection: specific cover to fulfil the needs of the self-employed worker in case of hospitalisation or temporary disability (support with housework, home delivery of medicines, physiotherapy at home)
These plans have qualification periods, check your policy details for more
information, Policy is available with or without co-payments/ excess
WAITING PERIODS APPLICABLE.
This is the period of time (calculated by months elapsed from the effective date of the insurance) during which some of the covers included do not enter into force, these are applied to all new customers that enter the private sector new and standard industry ( applied by all insurers).
- Vital Emergencies: IMMEDIATE ( possible death within 24h report required)
- Outpatient surgery: 3 months
- High technology diagnostic tests: 6 months (ex MRI, PET).
- 20 week scan pregnancy: 6 months
- Endoscopy and colonoscopy: 10 months
- Psychology: 6 months.
- Childbirth and C section: 8 months.
- Hospitalisation, including inpatients, day patients 10 months.
- Radiotherapy, chemotherapy, cobalt therapy, radioactive isotopes, linear accelerator, scanner, magnetic resonance, nuclear medicine, bone densitometry, lithotripsy, digital arteriography, radio-neurosurgery and prostate hyperthermia services: 10 months.