Understanding Optional Cover
Optional insurance cover, also known as add-ons, are additional features that can be added to existing insurance policies. These add-ons provide coverage beyond what is typically offered in a standard policy. While the specifics of add-ons may vary depending on the type of insurance and the provider, they generally offer specialised protection for specific risks or circumstances. We offer the following optional cover:
Comprehensive legal protection
Up to 3,500€ / claim for legal assistance from a lawyer in a court case (lawyer of our choice).
Unlimited comprehensive legal helpline with lawyers from different specialities of law:
- Specialised legal assistance by telephone.
- Claims for damages.
- Criminal defence (offences, bail, etc.).
- Administrative law (fines, traffic fines, expropriation).
- Consumer law.
- Labour law and social security (temporary redundancy, redundancy, dismissals, etc.).
- Taxation (income tax, other taxes, etc.).
- Family law (divorces, adoptions, inheritance etc.).
- Arrangements relating to voluntary jurisdiction proceedings and notarial and public record proceedings.
- Proceedings related to motor vehicle traffic fines.
- Legal practitioner contacts.
1.16€ / MONTH (PREMIUM FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY).
With the Travel Assistance guarantee, you and your family will feel at home.
- Up to €15,000 per claim for hospitalisation and/or emergency treatment expenses in case of an accident or illness abroad.
- Companions’ expenses.
- Travel cancellation: up to 600€.
- Expenses incurred by incidents with baggage and transport (lost baggage: up to 300€).
- Missed connection: up to 200€.
- Bail payment.
- Translation service.
- Administrative procedures.
- Other cover.
0.52€ / MONTH (PREMIUM FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY).
ACCIDENT BENEFIT (NO EXTRA PREMIUM DUE TO YOUR PROFESSION OR FOR DOING AN EXTREME SPORT)
• 12,000€ compensation in the event of a fatal accident.
• 24,000€ compensation in the event of a fatal road accident.
• Financial compensation in the event of disability resulting from an accident.
1.02€ / MONTH
FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS LIVING IN SPAIN
If you are a foreign national and you live in Spain (and have done so for at least three months), with this optional benefit you can be repatriated to the country of your choice and in the company of a family member, in the event of your death.
1.02€ / MONTH
If you are Spanish residents abroad and have lived in another country for more than 3 consecutive months, this policy covers repatriation to Spain in the event of your loss of life and a relative may accompany your remains.
2.50€ / MONTH
Are you interested in this optional cover? Contact us today and protect yourself up to 3500 EUR in legal claims and make sure your family travels with our Travel assistance. We are here to provide you with extra certainty which ever problem you face or place you go.